BOOK APPOINTMENT NOW!
Acne and its resultant scars can persist well after your adolescence and even into your 40s. Hormonal changes, bacterial infections and imbalances in your body chemistry continue to cause breakouts which are painful, embarrassing and can lower your self-confidence.
Break free of break outs
Fortunately, we offer a wide range of skin treatments that can help smooth out bumps, minimize scarring and prevent breakouts from occurring.
- LED treatment – LED treatment helps destroys profrin, the bacteria that causes acne, so it stops breakouts before they even start.
- Skin Peels – A targeted acne peel helps promote cell turnover and regulate oil flow. A series of skin peels from our medical grade Skin02 range will help get acne flare-ups back in control.
- Hydro-Dermabrasion will help to deeply exfoliate your skin by unclogging your pores and removing dead skin cells, while stimulating blood flow to the skin.
- Skincare – ABOUT FACE skin & hair offers Medical Grade Skin02 Skincare that is prescribed to your skin conditions. They work in conjunction with your treatment plan so you can make acne a thing of the past.
- IPL (intense pulse light)
Have you had acne but are still left with its scars? Then consider the benefits of Platelet Rich Plasma and Dermapen (skin needling) to smooth your complexion and eradicate your scars:
- Skin Needling – the mechanical process of multiple needles to vertically pierce the skin to create numerous micro wounds stimulating the body’s natural healing process stimulating collagen growth to erase the scars and rebuild your skin.
- Platelet Rich Plasma – PRP IS A revolutionary dermal rejuvenation technique that uses growth factors from your own blood (platelet-rich plasma to repair ageing skin at the cellular level.
Our therapists can perform a Skin Analysis which will help determine the right treatment options and skincare for you depending on severity of your case. We’ll also discuss diet and nutrition to ensure your skin obtains all the necessary nutrients to eradicate bacteria and create the smoothest features.
Please be advised that this service is subject to our Terms and Conditions.